Nature Assure Pure & Healthy Himalayan Rock Salt

Rock salt, also known as Sendha Namak considered more natural & healthy. Rock salt is full of minerals and vitamins, consists of about 85% sodium chloride, while the remaining 15% contains at least 84 types of elements including minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese, magnesium, selenium etc. These minerals are beneficial for the body. which improves digestion, promotes bowel movements, and helps to clean toxic products from the intestine.Having a variety of minerals, rock salt is effective in preventing many diseases.

  • Promotes digestion & Boosts metabolism
  • Boosts immune system & Relief from muscle cramps
  • Treat sore throat & Stabilize blood pressure
  • Relief from stress & natural blood purifier 
  • improves hair & skin.
Enquiry Now